Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Marketplace type? Vacation Rentals or anything?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

thx1139

Aug 1, 2014
Lemont, IL
So we just bought a vacation rental in Key West. We will be making it EV friendly and thought maybe offering it to fellow Tesla owners would be a good thing. I looked at Marketplace and we dont have a category that fits for vacation rentals or for something outside of cars and car parts. Any thoughts on a new category?

Reactions: IchDochNicht
Great idea! And now that Airbnb has finally, finally, finally made the EV Charger flag searchable, it will likely give you some useful results. Just remember: You'll get calls, if anything goes wrong with the charger. Local managers rarely have a clue about them.

I was the first in Pacific Beach San Diego, to offer an EV Charger - long before it was a searchable feature on Airbnb. Nobody took me up on it until this weekend, when we had a Model 3 trying to charge and get the blue light only. Called the electrician, but by the time he arrived, the car had started charging. We suspect the adapter wasn't seated properly, but hard to figure out retroactively.

bluhausrental.com