Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New MCU 2 annoyance

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's been on several threads before: if you log into/create a Plex account (even if you never use it) it allows you to log in to YouTube and after that it just come up with your subscription and your YT likes etc.
It's been posted several times that this no longer works. It only works for people that used this method prior to Google changing the browser requirements.

Reactions: jlv1
New parrot annoyance...

{Where's my slingshot?}

Oh look another one 😂😂😂😂
denmarkparrot.gif
norwayparrot.gif

• Funny
Reactions: pabla
Haven't tried RuneScape myself, but at least the old Plex method didn't require you to have an Plex account. Just go to the site and click "Google login".

And obviously this must be done using the car browser, not on your phone.
Yeah I was trying to make an account on my phone so I could logon on the car. Apparently the runescape website just doesn't like my cell network. Worked fine on WiFi and now I'm logged into youtube on the car too. I tried the plex one again beforehand but it still didn't wanna work. But runescape works fine

Yeah I was trying to make an account on my phone so I could logon on the car. Apparently the runescape website just doesn't like my cell network. Worked fine on WiFi and now I'm logged into youtube on the car too. I tried the plex one again beforehand but it still didn't wanna work. But runescape works fine
You don't need a Runescape account. You just click on the Google login at the link, log in, and then it will be signed in.