Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New member and need help in So Cal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone - I'm new to the boards here but am active on a few porsche forums.

I designed a vehicle that is waiting on my deposit at Newport Beach, but I'm hoping to make some friends with Model S' who can answer a few questions and show me a few things that the dealer couldn't on my test drive.

For example, I'd really like to see how this car drives on a freeway (even as a passenger, just to hear wind/road noise), since that's where I do most of my driving. Also, I'd like to feel the ride in a vehicle equipped with standard 19's, no airbag suspension, and something other than the P85+. I'm a little intimidated to order a vehicle with options blindly, since I'd likely be going with a 85, not P85, with 19's instead of 21's.

If anyone can help, I would greatly appreciate it. I'm just about ready to order, but want to weigh the options for the build.

Please feel free to respond or PM me.

Welcome, this is generally a friendly, helpful and intelligent group. Been lurking myself for months and just started posting as well. There are countless threads on nearly every topic you could want and the search function at the top right of this page works well. Have fun exploring, it's addicting