Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New member from Indiana

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New member here from Carmel, IN, just north of Indianapolis. Ordered P90D 2/19 with late March/early April delivery quoted. A few days later I was sending emails to fend off the legislative attack on Tesla! Hopefully that will die for good this summer in study committee, but we have to keep an eye on them. Had my 240V service installed today and the electrician said he had been doing quite a few lately, another scheduled for Monday. The service center scheduled for Indy can't come soon enough. Very excited to be part of this revolution.

New member here from Carmel, IN, just north of Indianapolis. Ordered P90D 2/19 with late March/early April delivery quoted. A few days later I was sending emails to fend off the legislative attack on Tesla! Hopefully that will die for good this summer in study committee, but we have to keep an eye on them. Had my 240V service installed today and the electrician said he had been doing quite a few lately, another scheduled for Monday. The service center scheduled for Indy can't come soon enough. Very excited to be part of this revolution.
Which electrician did you use? I am in Carmel as well and am looking to install level 2 charging in my garage. Thanks!