Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Member from Maine

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all, I am new member with my very first 2019 Tesla Model 3 AWD Long Range.

I am still learning about the car, any tips are welcome!

Thank you,
Claude

IMG_0466.JPG

Congratulations and welcome to the forum. Looks like a well-maintained M3! Love the gray with white interior!
Do you have home charging available?
Take your time, and figure out all the features as you enjoy your new ride.
My favorite features: Driver profiles with Easy Entry, phone as the key (but I still carry the card as a backup), calendar events tied to destinations for navigation… and I’m still learning.

Congratulations and welcome to the forum. Looks like a well-maintained M3! Love the gray with white interior!
Do you have home charging available?
Take your time, and figure out all the features as you enjoy your new ride.
My favorite features: Driver profiles with Easy Entry, phone as the key (but I still carry the card as a backup), calendar events tied to destinations for navigation… and I’m still learning.
Hi Don, yes this M3 is very well maintained. look like came fresh new from factory.

I don't have home charging but I have 250v 30amp circuit breaker available. Charger kit came with Nema 14-30, I only have to install 14-30 plug and i am good to go.

Reactions: UCF3 and Don.Church
Hi Don, yes this M3 is very well maintained. look like came fresh new from factory.

I don't have home charging but I have 250v 30amp circuit breaker available. Charger kit came with Nema 14-30, I only have to install 14-30 plug and i am good to go.
I bit the bullet and just installed a wall charger, but have to park outside. I was able to take an existing 120V 20A to 240V 20A. I like it 30A is plenty unless your daily commute is really long. How many other Teslas do you see around Arundlle? My wife is from Acton.

Hi folks. I am a long time Tesla driver living in California, but trying to talk a friend into buying a Model 3. She lives in Rockport Maine. Any advice on ordering and delivery? It looks like folks may have to drive to Peabody Mass to pick up their car? Or is there a better delivery. She is visiting Cal next week so hope to get her to do a test drive while here. Any kind of advice is much appreciated!

Reactions: IdaX