Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Member from UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, first post to say hello.
Last few cars have been diesel powered, comfortable motorway cruisers (Audi A5, Merc E Class, BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe etc..) However, as my current deal on the BMW comes to an end I have decided to try electric powered motoring - I'm a little nervous to see how the whole experience works out for me, but I won't know until I give it a go!

Last June I ordered a KIA EV6 in GT Line S spec and was advised of a January '23 ETA. However, six months later, I have no information to give any idea when my car might be built or delivered to me. It is possible this won't be until later this summer, which is too late for me. As a consequence of this delay (and with Tesla's timely price drop), I have decided to jump ship and order a MY RWD - estimated delivery sometime before March and saving me a decent chunk of money too.

I hope this forum will help me learn more about the car and more about electric motoring.

Cheers.....

Good call!
Of course many issues are discussed and information exchanged here. I recommend the Q2 waiting room thread.
Also, for a crash course... well, not crash crash... there are wealth of Tesla Youtubers. Ryan Shaw is a favourite of mine. Jeebs has an interesting Model Y road trip video. Two examples of so many.