Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New member here, wanted to correct a typo but couldn't figure how...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New member here. I wanted to correct a typo on a short answer post but couldn't figure how... Once my post was up I didn't see any button to re-open to edit, even within the "5 minutes" suggested by other posts. Please let me know, and thanks.

I'm in a similar predicament as I'd like to edit the price on the Tesla I am selling but it appears, from what I've read, that I might need to post more replies before the edit button will show up on my account. Or is it that a certain amount of time needs to pass after joining before you can edit a post? Any info on this would be helpful.

I'm in a similar predicament as I'd like to edit the price on the Tesla I am selling but it appears, from what I've read, that I might need to post more replies before the edit button will show up on my account. Or is it that a certain amount of time needs to pass after joining before you can edit a post? Any info on this would be helpful.
Even when you have enough “street cred” to edit your posts, there is a time limit on that. For most for-sale threads, people just post a “price lowered to $xx,xxx” message, which has the side benefit of bumping your thread to the top of the list.