Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Member Here

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi LSU Tigers fan! My sister lives in Baton Rouge. Anyway, you'll love your Tesla. I've had my M3 for 3 months and it is perfect. My area in Maine offers free charging at several locations--couldn't be easier than that. You'll get lots of notice and attention. You'll be setting a good example for others who care about the environment. In the long run, you'll save money. Read the manual online. It's a learning curve to get away from an ICE car, but so worth it! :)

Welcome! I am in the same boat with you!

I am getting a Tesla in April, so ordering in/around February. I am so torn between getting the 3 Performance and the S Performance. I can’t quite justify the $40k difference in my mind so I’m hoping for a significant price reduction on the S after the New Year. Otherwise I think I’ll stick with the 3P.

This forum has a wealth of information. I read it every day and I still have yet to crack a dent in all of the info that’s available on here. These guys are great!