Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New member introduction, can't wait for my Model 3.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am a new member here wanted to introduce myself, explicitly buying a tesla to avoid the dealerships in any-way shape or form,
All my prior cars I used to buy before this were private sales used car market in order to do just that.
the dealership model is outdated, relegated, useless middle-man driven money grab - tantamount to the physician recruiters for locum companies around the country.

Monopoly does not begin to describe that structure, the consumers already voted against them - look at Carvana, Carmax - all built on the idea to avoid dealerships, if that's not evidence, then what is? Unfortunately money talks and these greedy middle men are doing no service to progression of society and civilization, a useless vestigial organ that needs to be excised like a malignancy, unfortunately the metastasis is great and will take time.

with that said my ICE transport still has plenty of life left so I am okay with waiting for my order to arrive.