Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Member, Not an Owner

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada! I've been a car guy my whole life but the wife is sick of us having three vehicles. She is an accountant who hates vehicles because they are a "depreciating asset". The only vehicle we can agree on is a Tesla because I like to go fast and she likes the zero/low emissions of an EV.
So we are looking to replace her Murano (and my Trans Am) with a 2018 Model 3 FSD dual motor and we have a line on one here locally.
Looking forward to learning a lot about the Model 3 before our (hopeful) purchase...and then getting into the good stuff (mods) after our (hopeful) purchase.
Cheers!

Hello from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada! I've been a car guy my whole life but the wife is sick of us having three vehicles. She is an accountant who hates vehicles because they are a "depreciating asset". The only vehicle we can agree on is a Tesla because I like to go fast and she likes the zero/low emissions of an EV.
So we are looking to replace her Murano (and my Trans Am) with a 2018 Model 3 FSD dual motor and we have a line on one here locally.
Looking forward to learning a lot about the Model 3 before our (hopeful) purchase...and then getting into the good stuff (mods) after our (hopeful) purchase.
Cheers!

Sounds like you're on the right track but the only thing I see that is in error, is you're going to need two Teslas :) one is not going to cut it but you'll see.