Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

new member question about MYP Summer tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi! I'm taking delivery of my first Telsa (MYP) on Friday, Nov 19th in NJ. I've already ordered 20" rims (TSPORTLINE) and all season tires that the local SC is going to put on at delivery. My question is how/where to sell my 21" Uberturbines with OEM tires? Should I wait until Spring in NJ? Should I try to find someone down south that wants them and ship now? Also, what is the general value? Looks like ordering from Tesla is around $5k. I see prices all over the place online, but most are for gently used rims/tires. Mine will be removed before I drive them off the lot. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

I appreciate the offer. Already passed on slightly higher. I suspect they'll be more valuable in the Spring. Although a PA auto shop takes them on consignment and apparently is listing them for about $4500, since from Tesla they are $5k and these are brand new. I'd sell them on Friday for $2900, if you care. But, it doesn't make sense for me to sell them for less right now.

Can you share which All Season tires did you get? Just bought MYP and trying to identify my options for winter tires. I am in Mass. thank you!
295 35 21 rear
275 35 21 front

Michelin pilot all season 4

Check out my build thread for photos. Here is one

Attachments

• CF13038B-FC6C-4DEE-B6AE-2E81D5326A74.jpeg
    CF13038B-FC6C-4DEE-B6AE-2E81D5326A74.jpeg
    624.2 KB · Views: 79
Reactions: NHK X