TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

New member saying hello from Southern California

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by PTADO, Mar 3, 2016.

1. PTADO

PTADO Member

Hello to everyone! Just joined up on the forum because like many, I am in hopes of reserving a Model 3. Looks like this is a great community and I can't wait to learn everything I can.

Little background: I'm a 34 year-old father of two. Currently drive a 2010 Mitsubishi Evolution MR, which I plan on keeping even after the hopeful Model 3 purchase. I drove my first Tesla (Model S) four days ago and fell deeply in love. I live in Southern California (Los Angeles area) and have my whole life. I currently work at a body shop and have been in the insurance and body shop industry combined for the past 9 years. If you ever have any questions regarding vehicle repairs (not just specifically Tesla) or insurance clarifications, you can pm me any time.

Anyway, thanks for having me! :smile:

2. tezzla

tezzla Member

Welcome to the forums neighbor (I'm in South Pasadena :tongue:).

3. PTADO

PTADO Member

Well that makes two of us. I'm in South Pasadena as well! I normally just put Pasadena as a reference point because anyone else but local-body doesn't even realize it has it's own zip code. Haha. I'm sure I'll see you around town at some point, I'll keep a look out for the plate. I'll be the guy waving from the obnoxious white Mitsubishi.

4. tezzla

tezzla Member

You'll notice my location shows SoCal for the same reason. I think there are around 5-6 Tesla's in South Pas that I know of, only 2 P85D's, NoMoDinos & mine. I no longer have that plate; I wanted to be more anonymous as I race around the streets :cool:.