TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

New Member Tesla in Hannover, Germany

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by cattwood, Dec 23, 2017.

1. cattwood

cattwood New Member

Although I've owned a Tesla Model S for more than three years, this is my first venture out to connect with the Tesla community. I'm a NY Times bestselling author of two books (The Passion Test and Your Hidden Riches) and my passion now is to create a global community of influencers anchored by a collection of unique resorts called "The Beyul" (Beyul Club - Beyul - Where the Truth of life is maintained).

My family and I travel frequently and so we've decided to make our 2014 Tesla Model S available for rent when we're not using it. We have family near Hannover and have arranged that the car can be delivered to the airport or any train station in the Hannover area as long as we have at least 1 day's notice.

So, if you have reason to come to Hannover, please let us know and we'll be happy to rent you a Tesla to use while you're here! Details can be found at: https://beyulclub.lpages.co/hannover-tesla-rental/.

I'm thrilled to be a Tesla owner and look forward to connecting with members of this community!

• Like x 1