Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all
this is my first post

Why I hear comments like customer prefer plug in hybrids that statment is so wrong. Please do not speck for your customers. What we want is an end to the combustion engine. We want full electric cars busses, trucks, etc.
If you value our business now and in the future you take this route not the hybrid route. If not you may find you could quickly find you may lose customers. You only need to look at how many people have placed orders for the teals x model before it has even gone into production. I have never know so many people put a large deposit down on a new model without a track record before.
Make no dout about this this is a revolution for the industry that is only going to pick up speed anyone not joining the revolution will get left behind.
That is my assessment I am a 50 year old engerineer who followers what is happing in tech and trends.
You also have a responsibility to the environment to do what is best for you future customers, customers want not only a go product but also what to know is good for the environment as well.

Well done Elon you have not only produced a fantastic product that will help move us on from the combustion engine polluting the earths atmosphere you have also seen the bigger picture and are looking at power storage This will also help reduce pollution.
It will be interesting in the decades to come to see if you name is mentioned as the man that led the revolution from fossil fuel to electric fuel in transport and storage industry. I guessing yes history will quote you as the man that lunched the revolution.

Ps wish I could afford one of your cars. In time maybe.

Regards
Andy Taylor
UK