Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Model 3 Öhlins DFV Coilovers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
To make a long story short i was involved in a bad accident last weekend in my beloved model 3 and its a complete loss. Im leaning towards replacing it with a model y and this kit isn’t compatible. I ordered it from redwood and never had the time to install. Its brand new in box and i have the floating tophats as well. All in total i have almost 4k invested in this setup, someone make me a fair offer and i will work with you.
Model 3 Öhlins DFV Coilovers - Engineered by Redwood Motorsports ™
Tesla Model 3 - Floating Top Hats
I can take pictures if anyone is seriously interested but i was trying to avoid unpacking it because its new in box

Thank you! It is a performance sport kit for an awd or performance vehicle.
The top hats replace the oem hat that comes on the factory suspension. I had ordered them because redwood installed them with the springs so I didn’t have to compress them myself. It’s definitely not necessary but I wanted a truly plug and play kit ready to install without having to worry about compressing those springs.

Sorry I never updated this thread, i got quite a few offers from different people ranging from complete lowball to reasonable. In the end I contacted redwood and they were very helpful and understanding. They offered to swap my new in box model 3 kit for a model y setup minus basically a restocking fee and shipping which is more than fair!
Thank you all for your offers!

Sorry I never updated this thread, i got quite a few offers from different people ranging from complete lowball to reasonable. In the end I contacted redwood and they were very helpful and understanding. They offered to swap my new in box model 3 kit for a model y setup minus basically a restocking fee and shipping which is more than fair!
Thank you all for your offers!
Well if that isn't great customer support, I've never seen it! Happy-ish ending.