Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Model 3 floor mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got mine today too. Here's my video of the install. The summary is this: They look great, like they were made for the car (obviously). If you are super worried about maximum all weather protection, you should get the 3D maxpider ones. I think for the price, the looks and functionality of these are great. Happy to answer any questions, but most of them should be answered in my video:

Got mine today too. Here's my video of the install. The summary is this: They look great, like they were made for the car (obviously). If you are super worried about maximum all weather protection, you should get the 3D maxpider ones. I think for the price, the looks and functionality of these are great. Happy to answer any questions, but most of them should be answered in my video:
Great video thanks for taking the time to make and post it..

I am finally back from my trip and installed the mats. I agree that they did a great version of the mats for the casual winter areas of the world. I love the way it matches the dead foot pedal.

It gave me an excuse to totally clean the car. I have yet to see anyone do real glamor shots of the mats, so I present to you:

IMG_4996.JPG
IMG_4997.JPG
IMG_4998.JPG
IMG_4999.JPG
IMG_5001.JPG
IMG_5002.JPG
IMG_5003.JPG
IMG_5004.JPG
IMG_4993.JPG
IMG_4994.JPG

-Randy

Last edited:
I really like the look and feel of these winter mats. They’re a softer, more rubbery mat than the frunk/trunk mats.

That being said, the fit on the back mats are really bad. I’ve had a couple of WeatherTechs for previous cars, and the fit has been spot on. For the Model 3 however, the fit is...shall we say reminiscent of a “February build”?!? :p

The mat dimensions for the back floors are just waaaay off for WeatherTech standards. Close to the seat rail on one side and a big gap on the other:

82BADA95-B0C7-47D6-92AE-E01F38F90F97.jpeg

And that ‘connector’ thingy works better on paper than IRL o_O
I spent about 15mins trying to click it together, and it just doesn’t connect well where the left mat would just start rising up on its own...

6F2CEBB7-038E-4C6D-8BE7-192AAFF92A6C.jpeg

At least my kids are the only ones sitting in the back, and I’m happy with the front mats, so no plans to return them.

Oh and here’s a bonus pic of a “February build”:

91A8B9AB-16AF-47FD-B3EE-2E9316210F4F.jpeg

I have a set of the Tesla all weather mats. Only used one day. Decided to keep the maxpider ones. If anyone is interested I live in the east Bay Area. As long as you come to pick it up I can sell them for $100. PM me if interested.

Thanks.

If anyone is interested I have a set of the Tesla branded all weather floor mats that I’d like to sell. I’m in the east Bay Area. Only used them for one day and decided to keep the maxpider mats.

Will sell for $120 if you come pick them up.

DM me if interested.

I have a set of the Tesla all weather mats. Only used one day. Decided to keep the maxpider ones. If anyone is interested I live in the east Bay Area. As long as you come to pick it up I can sell them for $100. PM me if interested.

Thanks.

Interested! Tried to DM but couldn't get it to work. Could you DM me Omar? thank you!

After ONE 400 mile trip home from picking up my ME from the nearest NY dealer I already wore a hole in the factory driver side mat. I'm beyond disappointed

Sorry.. autocorrect. M3...I only got in and out of the car maybe half a dozen times during my trip back home...I can't believe how shoddy they are for the price of the vehicle. Anyone have any ideas who to contact for replacements?

Sorry.. autocorrect. M3...I only got in and out of the car maybe half a dozen times during my trip back home...I can't believe how shoddy they are for the price of the vehicle. Anyone have any ideas who to contact for replacements?
They are pretty cheesy. Contact your SC for a replacement. I would think they’d be covered under warranty? And then get the Maxpiders, the Huskies, Tuxmats, or the Tesla all weather (weather tech) mats depending on your needs/preferences.

If anyone is interested I have a set of the Tesla branded all weather floor mats that I’d like to sell. I’m in the east Bay Area. Only used them for one day and decided to keep the maxpider mats.

Will sell for $120 if you come pick them up.

DM me if interested.

do you still have these available? I'm interested. I live in the bay area too. Couldn't find a place to DM you for some reason so hoping you see this message