Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Model 3 floor mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've owned Weathertech, 3D Maxpider and Tuxmat. For snowy climates and coverage TuxMats provide significantly more coverage.
They don't just cover the bottom but go up the sides on the driver and passenger sides plus both the sides and the back in the rear seat.
I had the Weathertech floor liners for my Prius and the coverage going up left hand side of the driver side was 3-4 inches lower then TuxMat letting rain and snow go behind the mat.
The other advantage I've found with the TuxMat over the others is you can do a fairly good job of cleaning them while they are still in the car due to their design.
For sure you want to take them out periodically but not nearly as often.

All that being said they do have a different look which some may not like but they look much better in person. Until I got my Model 3 I had never heard of TuxMat.

Was never picky about all-weather mats since they get so damn dirty here in snowy climes with sand and salt caked all over them. one piece in the back is overrated. prefer the 2 piece for easier removal for cleaning.

The carpet around the dead pedal will be caked with salt with these mats. For snowy weather, all the more reason to get mats with better coverage. These aren’t it. May as well pick up generic/non-custom mats for $50.

Reactions: C141medic