Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Model 3 floor mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They are pretty cheesy. Contact your SC for a replacement. I would think they’d be covered under warranty?.

Well here were are 2 weeks later and still no response from tesla.com account or from the service center 400 miles away where I got the car. Tesla sent me a survey asking if I'd refer anyone, ABSOLUTELY NOT. worst customer service I've ever seen and I'll be considering dumping my M3 with under 800 miles on it

97E55257-2141-47E5-AE94-0E83B739BBE1.jpeg
Does anyone else have an unsightly kink in their passenger mat?

• Informative
Reactions: Scott7
Well here were are 2 weeks later and still no response from tesla.com account or from the service center 400 miles away where I got the car. Tesla sent me a survey asking if I'd refer anyone, ABSOLUTELY NOT. worst customer service I've ever seen and I'll be considering dumping my M3 with under 800 miles on it
Sorry to hear about your experience. I’m sure it doesn’t help that you’re that far from the SC. My SC has been very good so far with any issues I’ve had with my car. I also agree that the customer service could definitely be improved upon but if it was me I’d keep the car a little longer and see if things improve for you.
Mine has around the same mileage, I love the car and they’d have to come pry it away from me if they wanted it back. In the meantime there are things that you can do to get your issues resolved. One being escalating the issue through your Tesla account. Have you also tried to contact the SC directly for help with any issues? Good luck

I love the way people react thinking they are not being supported because there are not technicians on their doorstep when they wake up.

I just bought a new-in-box Kiwano K01 scooter on Craigslist from a guy who didn't want it. Got it home and had a problem with it. Contacted the manufacturer who informed me that I needed the paperwork proving I purchased it from them directly. Without it, I am ineligible for ANY form of support. No spare parts, not troubleshooting, and NO warranty.

Now THAT'S a lack of support. But MrMannilow if you really are selling your TM3, what did you want for it? I am sure there are many who would love to take it off your hands.

-Randy

Reactions: C141medic
The Tesla OEM is a Tesla model 3 floor mat that comes as an interior set that is capable of being used through different weather conditions. It protects your cars as it helps to prevent them from being soiled with any form of spill or dirt. The primary materials used in the production of Tesla OEM is the thermoplastic elastomer which gives it the strength that causes it to last longer and makes it easy to dust clean.