Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Model 3 Lease Promo Code

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm ready to lease a new Model 3. I'm looking for guidance from someone who has gone through it already....

When I place the order do I not pick "lease" anywhere or does that come later in the sales process?

I read somewhere that there is a promo to put in somewhere for free supercharger miles. I don't see a promo box on the order page. Is this still a thing?

thanks!!

You’ll need a referral code from someone (friend, colleague, etc) who has helped you in your purchase decision for your new Model 3. Lots of people on this forum will offer you theirs, however best to use the code from someone who actually participated in your process, if available. Welcome to the family.

I sent you a screenshot of the order page. At the end when you are about to place order with the $100 down payment, there is an option on the bottom right to select lease. Also this comes up later in the FINANCE portion of your order details. That is where they ask about how much down payment, if there is any trade-ins and such.
To get the promo 1000 Supercharging miles you need to place your order with from a referral link. You have to close your browser window, start a new session by click on the referral and then place your order.
I (and everyone here) would be very happy to provide you with a referral for the promo.