Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Model 3 LR on order - some questions! [about model 3 in UK]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting information on the roadside assistance from you both above.

Do you know if Tesla cover is available for European touring? I would, in any case, have the RAC backup. Concerns have been raised as to the lack of "Tesla qualified and equiped" assistance and particularly, vehicle recovery firms.
I guess UK/ European Tesla owners are still pioneers waiting for services here to catch up with the USA market.
Having said all that, things can't be too grim or there would be more horror stories recounted here.

Well, hopefully so in most circumstances.
May I refer you to Mr Miserable and his 30 hour ordeal. The problem centred on the difficulty with loading the car with its wheels locked; tow mode being out of action due to total shut down. If I understood correctly, the subcontracted recovery folk did not carry the required wheel trollies to move the car.

Probably an exceptional situation.
I'm sure there are good and bad in the EU, USA similar to the UK. That tale was ridiculous, but he did stand Tesla down rather quickly in favour of the AA. I would have just left them to it and gone home.