Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New model 3 mods!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all you NEW Model 3 owner's. Any of you doing any type of modifications to your new ride?

Wheels?
Tint?
Chrome deletes?
Powder coating?
Dash wraps?
Lighting?

I've done dash wrap, console wrap, screen protector, door control wrap, up graded lighting!

Going to do window and roof glass tinting for sure! Still waiting on my C.F. spoiler for my P3D+!

Future items include chrome delete and possibly powder coating the wheels!

Chime in and let's make our "3" our own that stand out in the crowd!

Xpel Stealth + chrome delete + tint. Also waiting on that spoiler!

IMG_0454.jpg
IMG_0458.jpg
IMG_0456.jpg

Still waiting on my Model 3 to arrive Meanwhile ,I got a staggered set of 20 inch black tsportline wheels sitting in my garage with lowering springs . If anyone wants to buy the wheels and tires that will be on my incoming Model 3. I think I'll sell em for 3k. They are 4k on the Tesla website. Also lots of carbon fiber Seat backs door handles center console dash real formed carbon fiber. From here .Home Base Check them out I'll post pics when I get by damn Tesla!

Reactions: GSP
Still waiting on my Model 3 to arrive Meanwhile ,I got a staggered set of 20 inch black tsportline wheels
sitting in my garage with lowering springs .
Did you get the TSPORTLINE 20" TSS Flow Forged or the 20" TST and which wheel color and tire make? Pics would be nice.

I assume you get 20" 8.5" Front and 20" 10" Rear? But 8.5" is 215 mm while Tesla Original Equipment tire size is 235 mm.
I wonder if the 8.5" front tires will be narrower than the rims?

When you will get the car, could you try fitting the 10" on the front to check clearance?
I plan to put 255 mm at each wheel in future, in particular to protect the rims from getting scratch.

Also lots of carbon fiber Seat backs door handles center console dash real formed carbon fiber.
From here .Home Base Check them out I'll post pics when I get by damn Tesla!
Will you get Matte or Gloss? The center console and front air vent cover look cool, but a little pricey.

Tss flowforged Wheels black Matte finish on all interior and exterior cf. I will post lots of pics when completed . As far as fitting larger tires you could just use spacers, of which there is a YouTube video of from diy Tesla

Still waiting on my Model 3 to arrive Meanwhile ,I got a staggered set of 20 inch black tsportline wheels sitting in my garage with lowering springs . If anyone wants to buy the wheels and tires that will be on my incoming Model 3. I think I'll sell em for 3k. They are 4k on the Tesla website. Also lots of carbon fiber Seat backs door handles center console dash real formed carbon fiber. From here .Home Base Check them out I'll post pics when I get by damn Tesla!
Do you have a referral code for tsportline? I’m planning to purchase soon. Also, how long did it take to get to your door? Mahalo.