Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Model 3 owner in Ohio

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all, just wanted to say thanks to all of the regular posters on here that helped make my informed decision to pick up a 2020 SR+ yesterday. Only 80 miles so far but it is great, as expected!! In the photo is my GMC Terrain that will be replaced by the 3.

Shawn

Attachments

• 46158962-CA09-497D-B6E6-42C2F396028E.jpeg
    46158962-CA09-497D-B6E6-42C2F396028E.jpeg
    156 KB · Views: 68
  • Love
Reactions: SMAlset
Welcome and have fun. Our driving has been drastically reduced due to covid and husband's WFH status but we still take our cars out when we can even if for shorter trips. Still fun to drive even though we've had ours for a few years now. I think you'll find the forum to be a great source for info, car accessories and such. The Community/States area of the forum covers Superchargers going in and those already in existence. It's great to hear from other owners about new software and hardware updates they've received ahead of you.

Hi all, just wanted to say thanks to all of the regular posters on here that helped make my informed decision to pick up a 2020 SR+ yesterday. Only 80 miles so far but it is great, as expected!! In the photo is my GMC Terrain that will be replaced by the 3.

hey I’m new too! I’m curious. You’re replacing an suv with good ground clearance with a smallish sedan with aerodynamic ground clearance. How did you reconcile that?

Shawn