Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Kran19

Jun 18, 2019
SoCal
Hi All, first time Tesla owner.
Just took deliver of my Model 3 Performance and added a few customizations. The images and treads on this forum help me make my decision so thought I would return the favor.

Mods:
- Supper performance lowering springs 1.5” - Unplugged Performance
- 3M crystalline Window tint 40% all windows - Unplugged Performance
- silver Tesla wheel center caps - wheelership.com
- silver lug nut covers - T Sportline

I think it looks awesome! Now to see how it drives

79C9497C-7833-4359-BEB1-25A4602BF65E.jpeg 5D21EAD5-D4C9-4054-8289-164188E6A69F.jpeg 63D4C53E-8A35-42C5-AD42-A62776AF56A1.jpeg

Hi All, first time Tesla owner.
Just took deliver of my Model 3 Performance and added a few customizations. The images and treads on this forum help me make my decision so thought I would return the favor.

Mods:
- Supper performance lowering springs 1.5” - Unplugged Performance
- 3M crystalline Window tint 40% all windows - Unplugged Performance
- silver Tesla wheel center caps - wheelership.com
- silver lug nut covers - T Sportline

I think it looks awesome! Now to see how it drives

View attachment 420829 View attachment 420828 View attachment 420826
Very nice, are those 20’s on the Performance?

Fred
yes, factory 20”

Reactions: CA4Fun
Looks amazing! I have a performance model 3. I ordered 'Mild springs' from Unplugged Performance a few months ago. Unfortunately, no sign of them yet and worse, they are not even responding to phone calls and emails. Just wanted to know how you are liking those particular springs now that you had time to hopefully break them in? Ride quality, any squeaking, etc.? Did they settle even lower in time? I am also considering the Eibach version for a performance model.

Thx!

@Adam3

Dude you did it. Looks awesome! What do you think? At first I sort of missed the black covers, but this new look has grown on me.

Hope you're enjoying your vinyl ped speaker cover too... cheers

I dig it! I drove to work with only the passenger side done so that I could compare outside and from a distance. Swapped out the other side when I got home since I preferred it. I'm glad to have found this thread!

Yep speaker cover is perfect thanks again :)