Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys,

I just placed an order for a Tesla Model 3 to Nova Scotia, Canada. 2 week delivery, super excited.

upload_2019-5-14_23-15-17.png

Anybody else from Nova Scotia or East Coast of Canada?

Reactions: SMAlset and IdaX
I placed an order May 2nd for SR+, delivery for Lunenburg. Haven't heard a peep since then. I actually ordered a MR in march, only to have it discontinued for LR in April, and which I switched to SR+ for the incentive in May. So tesla has had my $3200 for over 2 months which is a bit frustrating.... nothing to do but wait for a VIN...

Seems to be a few Teslas in Lunenburg. Is this your first Tesla? I ordered May 12 and called Tesla yesterday to see if I could get any information out of them but they had nothing for me. Hopefully you get your call real soon.. we will probably be on the same truck.

Seems to be a few Teslas in Lunenburg. Is this your first Tesla? I ordered May 12 and called Tesla yesterday to see if I could get any information out of them but they had nothing for me. Hopefully you get your call real soon.. we will probably be on the same truck.

Yes this is my first. Fingers crossed for the both of us it happens soon. Agreed it probably will be the same truck!

I placed an order May 2nd for SR+, delivery for Lunenburg. Haven't heard a peep since then. I actually ordered a MR in march, only to have it discontinued for LR in April, and which I switched to SR+ for the incentive in May. So tesla has had my $3200 for over 2 months which is a bit frustrating.... nothing to do but wait for a VIN...

Have you heard back yet? I got an email stating it was headed to Quebec service center then here... 2-3 weeks max !

Reactions: SMAlset
I got a text today to schedule delivery this weekend - in the mt kisco NY store :rolleyes:. Anyway, I completed this and my VIN has appeared online. I called Tesla and they confirmed I will get home delivery. Also was able to adjust my registrant details to finance through Tesla, which had a better rate than I could get elsewhere.

@Coderre I guess maybe we won't be on the same truck if yours is coming from Quebec city, since it seems mine will come from NY.

Reactions: SMAlset and Coderre
I got a text today to schedule delivery this weekend - in the mt kisco NY store :rolleyes:. Anyway, I completed this and my VIN has appeared online. I called Tesla and they confirmed I will get home delivery. Also was able to adjust my registrant details to finance through Tesla, which had a better rate than I could get elsewhere.

@Coderre I guess maybe we won't be on the same truck if yours is coming from Quebec city, since it seems mine will come from NY.

Congratulations! Seems like you're going to beat my delivery, as I haven't scheduled a date yet. I emailed my delivery adviser to see if there are any updates. Post pictures when you get it (when you have a chance!). Best of luck with delivery, I will look for you on the roads - I'm in Lunenburg often for work.

Congratulations! Seems like you're going to beat my delivery, as I haven't scheduled a date yet. I emailed my delivery adviser to see if there are any updates. Post pictures when you get it (when you have a chance!). Best of luck with delivery, I will look for you on the roads - I'm in Lunenburg often for work.

who knows, it has to ship from NY this weekend, so I am assuming it could take a little bit to get across the border... I'll post some pics and definitely look for your white on white driving around Lunenburg / NS :D

Reactions: Coderre
who knows, it has to ship from NY this weekend, so I am assuming it could take a little bit to get across the border... I'll post some pics and definitely look for your white on white driving around Lunenburg / NS :D
Anything for you yet?? I'm as anxious for you as I am for myself. I sent an email yesterday for updates (i'm very impatient) and haven't heard back hahah

Last edited:
Anything for you yet?? I'm as anxious for you as I am for myself. I sent an email yesterday for updates (i'm very impatient) and haven't heard back hahah
bad news. my VIN got unassigned - supposedly because it was a US car and needs to be homologated specifically for Canada.... gahhh

so now I have no VIN, back to the 2-4 weeks, having ordered over 6 weeks ago. :mad:

bad news. my VIN got unassigned - supposedly because it was a US car and needs to be homologated specifically for Canada.... gahhh

so now I have no VIN, back to the 2-4 weeks, having ordered over 6 weeks ago. :mad:

Ahhhh *sugar*! Sorry man, I still haven't heard back from my adviser so similar boat here. I'm spending most of my free time watching Elon Musk interviews and Ben Sullins' Youtube videos, soon enough we will both have our cars.