Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Model S (2012-2016) Refresh Bumper (Plug n Play) for sale Next Month

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My friend has a new refresh front bumper that will be available in January. Not only will you not need new parts for the bumper, it will be as plug n play as Tesla oem front bumper.

The best part is that the bumper only costs $700 right now you also can add a front splitter for and additional $200 as well as the upper grill hardware (optional for $100). So for $1K not including shipping you will have everything necessary for the conversion.

This is what it looks like. If interested in reserving the first available message me.

07C239F9-FE73-44F5-9870-3C1421853A36.jpeg
D2E6507C-2D28-44BC-8ED6-12E2E8A4EE99.jpeg
325E823D-9B0F-4BDE-BCF7-63B374019630.jpeg
4C12AF61-4641-47A5-AE14-98F14D85DCEC.jpeg
54B1646C-459C-40F9-8F63-F288A8F1A062.jpeg

2C3F1CB6-9D4B-4161-910D-35A348DA19A8.jpeg
1D5D3E7C-749A-4CAC-80CF-D398508B3CF7.jpeg
E177B447-3F17-4E71-9111-E6796691A11A.jpeg
BF1870E9-F325-4765-B194-C8EC6F5CE618.jpeg
14D412D4-3AA7-40BA-BCAA-95DA32E914A4.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
It does not come painted. It will be available across the world from what I was told. It can also fit on Facelift Model S as well if desired. I believe it’s fiberglass but you can contact the owner/owners for more details etc. Lmk if you want me to give you his number.

Where are you located? They are trying to keep shipping around $300-$400 no matter where it’s shipped around the world.

Install for it will be compatible by anyone with some handy skills as it’s all plug n play. Depending on options it can range from $700 (just the bumper), $200 front lip, $100 upper grill, however I believe you can use the oem facelift upper grill if wanted. Their whole point of making is so that older Model S owners can upgrade their S without spending $3K-$5K. This will cost $1K with every option. Everything needed is included, whether oem parts or the parts necessary for it to fit perfectly. At first they want to make it as affordable as possible even if they don’t make a profit since they know once a few owners buy it, everyone who’s contemplated doing the upgrade will now, based on how simple install is as well as the price. I would guess it takes 45 min to an hour to install it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes

Just text him and say friend from TMC gave u his number and you are interested in the bumper he’s selling. They also have some other parts. Side skirts, Trunk Spoiler similar too UP with a roof spoiler as well. Products are limited in January but by February they hopefully can meet some demand cuz I think they will sell like hotcakes with how easy install is.

His name is JJ

He’s also going to have some new roof and trunk spoilers for sale. Very similar to unplugged performance trunk spoiler but obviously won’t costs over $3K like UP. They are now charging $3,500 unbelievable!

However they will be fro but if you want carbon fiber it can be done with an overlay and you would have an assortment of styles to choose from. Regular matte and gloss, honeycomb, forged with colored flakes if you want. And you can do regular colored carbon fiber. Red, green, blue, gold etc.

Here’s what the roof and trunk spoiler look like. They do not come painted fyi. You can paint match it to the exterior of the car like UP owners have done
I’ll post pictures of unplugged performances too show the similarities in the next post

E62BC935-7A45-4EDF-AC40-852D7536AC07.jpeg
107505A6-E3C4-441C-8330-42985F338C8E.jpeg

4953343B-4104-4D6E-BA5C-F56948CA5ADB.jpeg
CBA65B2F-0BC6-46C3-B720-91136CEC60BB.jpeg
1BE27936-C3B2-4795-BB73-567A8495EFC4.jpeg

3264312A-5ECF-4D49-A42D-2B48E4A0A0E4.jpeg
35EF10BF-FBA5-429D-A25B-7E1A539E160F.jpeg

Looking through this thread, and your posting history here on TMC, it sure looks like either you or your "friend that you are posting for" in multiple threads is running a business and likely needs to be a vendor to post here.
He’s not a vendor just does custom builds so has access to all different companies and their products. So many times he has extras. He has a bunch more parts he wants too sell that he never ended up using from full body kits, bumpers etc. But if you want to call him or me a vendor that’s fine not sure what it means as far as posting on here. Please message me and explain what you would like me to do? If you don’t want me posting on here that’s fine just lmk. Just trying to help owners get quality parts for a lot less than what other companies charge. But a lot of the parts he has that I haven’t listed vary from unplugged performance, Prior, Revozport and many others. He combines kits to create unique builds that are one of a kind and many times doesn’t use all the parts or doesn’t use any of the parts as creates his designs as he doing the builds. Lmk if it’s not allowed I’ll post somewhere else. If he was a vendor he wouldn’t be selling a lot of the products at a loss or way less than they retail for. Either way explain to me thru conversation what you would like me to do or what is involved and needed to be considered a vendor.

Thanks

He’s not a vendor just does custom builds so has access to all different companies and their products. So many times he has extras. He has a bunch more parts he wants too sell that he never ended up using from full body kits, bumpers etc. But if you want to call him or me a vendor that’s fine not sure what it means as far as posting on here. Please message me and explain what you would like me to do? If you don’t want me posting on here that’s fine just lmk. Just trying to help owners get quality parts for a lot less than what other companies charge. But a lot of the parts he has that I haven’t listed vary from unplugged performance, Prior, Revozport and many others. He combines kits to create unique builds that are one of a kind and many times doesn’t use all the parts or doesn’t use any of the parts as creates his designs as he doing the builds. Lmk if it’s not allowed I’ll post somewhere else. If he was a vendor he wouldn’t be selling a lot of the products at a loss or way less than they retail for. Either way explain to me thru conversation what you would like me to do or what is involved and needed to be considered a vendor.

Thanks
Interested. Please send me his info. Thanks

I'm interested at this as well, but I cannot PM since I'm a new member. Can you send me a PM for the contact phone number? Many thanks.

My friend has a new refresh front bumper that will be available in January. Not only will you not need new parts for the bumper, it will be as plug n play as Tesla oem front bumper.

The best part is that the bumper only costs $700 right now you also can add a front splitter for and additional $200 as well as the upper grill hardware (optional for $100). So for $1K not including shipping you will have everything necessary for the conversion.

This is what it looks like. If interested in reserving the first available message me.

View attachment 890212View attachment 890211View attachment 890213View attachment 890216View attachment 890214
View attachment 890219View attachment 890220View attachment 890221View attachment 890222View attachment 890223

It does not come painted. It will be available across the world from what I was told. It can also fit on Facelift Model S as well if desired. I believe it’s fiberglass but you can contact the owner/owners for more details etc. Lmk if you want me to give you his number.

Where are you located? They are trying to keep shipping around $300-$400 no matter where it’s shipped around the world.

Install for it will be compatible by anyone with some handy skills as it’s all plug n play. Depending on options it can range from $700 (just the bumper), $200 front lip, $100 upper grill, however I believe you can use the oem facelift upper grill if wanted. Their whole point of making is so that older Model S owners can upgrade their S without spending $3K-$5K. This will cost $1K with every option. Everything needed is included, whether oem parts or the parts necessary for it to fit perfectly. At first they want to make it as affordable as possible even if they don’t make a profit since they know once a few owners buy it, everyone who’s contemplated doing the upgrade will now, based on how simple install is as well as the price. I would guess it takes 45 min to an hour to install it.
I am very interested. I have two model S’s - a 2015 and early 2016 both with nose cones. How can I purchase one or two of these refreshed bumpers?