Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Model S 90 owner in Camas, Washington

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Daniellane

The Tesla Guy
Supporting Member
IMG_6429.JPG
IMG_3190.JPG
Indroducing Myself:
Hello to all from Daniel Lane,
This is my first post.
My wife, Roxanne & I moved from Santa Monica , CA to Camas Washington in 2005. 2 years ago, we purchased a vacation home on the Oregon Coast in Gearhart on the #2 fairway of Gearhart Golf Links (the oldest golf course west of the Mississippi- 1891) only a few miles from the Seaside, OR Supercharger. (Huge bonus!) We are retired and are avid golfers. We spend a lot of our time at Royal Oaks Country Club in Vancouver, WA.
In late June, at the newly opened Portland, OR Service Center, we took delivery of our Loaded AP2 Red Model S 90D with Tan Leather interior. It has a 72 amp charger, Smart Air Suspension, Sunroof + all software upgrades AP & Self Driving also premium sound, cold weather & premium pkg. I installed a Tesla Wall Charger on a 100a Circuit. Charges @ 50+ mph. We also have a reservation for a Model 3!
I love the car so far. Still navigating through the nuances of Tesla ownership. Car care, charging, etc. So I'm looking forward to posing questions as well as sharing solutions to issues that I have found.