TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

New Model S 90 owner in Camas, Washington

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Daniellane, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Daniellane

Daniellane Member

IMG_6429.JPG IMG_3190.JPG Indroducing Myself:
    Hello to all from Daniel Lane,
    This is my first post.
    My wife, Roxanne & I moved from Santa Monica , CA to Camas Washington in 2005. 2 years ago, we purchased a vacation home on the Oregon Coast in Gearhart on the #2 fairway of Gearhart Golf Links (the oldest golf course west of the Mississippi- 1891) only a few miles from the Seaside, OR Supercharger. (Huge bonus!) We are retired and are avid golfers. We spend a lot of our time at Royal Oaks Country Club in Vancouver, WA.
    In late June, at the newly opened Portland, OR Service Center, we took delivery of our Loaded AP2 Red Model S 90D with Tan Leather interior. It has a 72 amp charger, Smart Air Suspension, Sunroof + all software upgrades AP & Self Driving also premium sound, cold weather & premium pkg. I installed a Tesla Wall Charger on a 100a Circuit. Charges @ 50+ mph. We also have a reservation for a Model 3!
    I love the car so far. Still navigating through the nuances of Tesla ownership. Car care, charging, etc. So I'm looking forward to posing questions as well as sharing solutions to issues that I have found.

2. pilotSteve

pilotSteve Member

Congrats Daniel and Roxanne! We live in the Vancouver area too, and my S90D is mc Red as well! Hope to see you on the roads and wave! Feel free to pm me with questions. Steve

3. Freedom101

Freedom101 Member

Also in the Vancouver area with an X90D. I just had the Tesla wall mount installed yesterday with 100amp circuit breaker and wish I had the upgraded charger like yourself!
    Mike

4. AB4EJ

AB4EJ Member

Welcome aboard! Just a beginner golfer here, tho.

5. Daniellane

Daniellane Member

I actually live in Camas, Washington, near Vancouver, USA.
    I originally had a 75D on order. Ended up getting an discounted inventory 90D.

6. Daniellane

Daniellane Member

Thanks,
    Golf is very addictive. Always want to get better.