TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

New Model S AP1?

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by branndonbriggs, Oct 12, 2017.

1. branndonbriggs

I ordered a Model S a few days ago: Premium but no EAP (planning on using the tax credit to pay for it). When I ran the car through the URL decoder it's showing AP1 Hardware. I thought new models had AP2 hardware... Thoughts?

2. deonb

deonb Supporting Member

3. Valence

Valence Member

It's probably actually AP 2.5.

• Like x 1
  4. Bebop

Bebop Member

If you ordered a brand new car a few days ago, you will have AP2.5 for sure.

The decoder sites are useless. It’s best to right click on “view spec” from your my tesla account and then “copy link address” and then paste it in a word processor and you’ll see all the option codes. You should see APH3 near the beginning of the chain.

• Informative x 1
  5. branndonbriggs

I see APPA at the beginning of the chain. Full chain here: options=APPA,DRLH,FG02,MI01,PI01,COL2-PMBL,RFFG,WTAS&bkba_opt=1

6. Bebop

Bebop Member

I think you did it wrong. Don't right click on the car photo and choose copy image address. it's the "View Spec" right above the VIN number. Right click on that red link and then choose "copy link address" from the drop down menu.

Or maybe since you just ordered you haven't gotten your spec sheet yet?...

• Helpful x 1
  7. branndonbriggs

Bebop, that'll do it. Thanks. Now it makes sense.