Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New model S - Cream seat color

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello anyone,

I just order a brand new S75D in Switzerland. I really hope that I have the bigger battery which is suspected. I asked my Tesla dealer if he had heard anything. He said not from Tesla channel but that he also has "heard" this. I do not know what it means but it seems like there is no smoke without fire.

Anyway, one of my question is that the interior "leather" seats available colors switched from Anthracite / Beige / Black to a new Ultrawhite / Crème / Black combination.

White seats are really pure white and seeing them in person, it is just "too" white for me!
I never liked the Beige seats that was leaning toward the orange but the Crème seats seems really nice in the configurator and this is the colour I choose.

Unfortunately, Tesla has no pictures to show me yet and no samples as they are just being shipped from US.

Anyone has any ideas or pictures or links where we could see how it really look like?

Also, I find a July video from a Model S tested in Germany:
and the color seems very similar to this Crème and nothing like the Beige I have seen in countless other videos. Do you know if it could be that?

Hello anyone,

I just order a brand new S75D in Switzerland. I really hope that I have the bigger battery which is suspected. I asked my Tesla dealer if he had heard anything. He said not from Tesla channel but that he also has "heard" this. I do not know what it means but it seems like there is no smoke without fire.

on the battery, I think you can see your battery code by going to My Tesla and finding the link to your spec as described here:

75 and 75D variants increased performance from July 1st - software and hardware improvements?

Look for BTX0? and see what the code is. No one knows for sure but BTX07 or BTX08 seem to be the latest battery codes but not clear if they indicate a 85 pack or not. Once you get your car, let us know!

on the battery, I think you can see your battery code by going to My Tesla and finding the link to your spec as described here:

75 and 75D variants increased performance from July 1st - software and hardware improvements?

Look for BTX0? and see what the code is. No one knows for sure but BTX07 or BTX08 seem to be the latest battery codes but not clear if they indicate a 85 pack or not. Once you get your car, let us know!

I see the following link: https://www.tesla.com/fr_CH/mytesla...037,X039,X043,YFCC&rn=RN6057773&src=dashboard

So it seems to show a BTX5, no luck then?