Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Model S - floor mats, trunk mats etc?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

iyordanov

Global Vendor
May 31, 2021
Bay Area
Hey guys,

Does anyone know if the new Model S is compatible with the floor mats, trunk mats etc from the old Model S? In other words - if I order some Model S mats now in advance of delivery, but they are for the old version, would they fit nicely into the new one?

Thanks!

Reactions: dawnh
Check with the vendor before ordering. I have heard the rear seating floor area may be different, and has more leg room than before. The dual motors in the rear on the plaid might also change the rear trunk mat if you go plaid. I would wait, and use some carpet mats for a week after delivery until you can get some you know will fit.

Reactions: iyordanov
It's close but not perfect. I thought backseat was most acceptable. Trunk does not fit. It's in my new MS, but it's clearly off. Undertrunk doesn't either. I have driver and passenger Tesla liners in and they're ok, but I think I'll replace all.

Teslarati is showing model S 3D Maxpider 2021 floor mats. Anyone confident they fit the refresh? I tried calling and emailing and got no response from Teslarati. My question would be redundant I guess where they reference 2021 already. Thoughts on fit? For all the fall deliveries, these will go super fast if they do fit.

Teslarati is showing model S 3D Maxpider 2021 floor mats. Anyone confident they fit the refresh? I tried calling and emailing and got no response from Teslarati. My question would be redundant I guess where they reference 2021 already. Thoughts on fit? For all the fall deliveries, these will go super fast if they do fit.

Link? Not seeing them. I doubt for a second these are actually available.

Reactions: GroovaEV
Got a link to those? I see no reference to "refreshed" mats anywhere.

If they aren't the right fit, I will be returning them. So I'll be your guinea pig :).

If they aren't the right fit, I will be returning them. So I'll be your guinea pig :).

99.9% they won't fit. They use the same item number for the 2020 as the 2021....

Number:
L1TL02001509

Reactions: GroovaEV
Here’s a screen shot. Be better if it said refreshed instead of reference to 2021. The back cargo isn’t available or out of stock. Just the front 2 and back 1 piece.
what are the differences in the refresh? Just the back seat floor maybe because the seats were slightly moved forward?

Attachments

• 7B3F5C6F-4B8F-4FB0-947A-67515C89D9F0.jpeg
    7B3F5C6F-4B8F-4FB0-947A-67515C89D9F0.jpeg
    270.3 KB · Views: 580

Thanks. Yep. Not having the car was worried about the return window. Thanks for taking one for the team!