Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Model S - floor mats, trunk mats etc?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I don't think I'm very happy with the Tesmanian trunk mat. They shouldn't have included the left side as part of the main piece because it makes it difficult to get to the lower section. I use that lower section quite a bit for items I don't want rolling around. So this might be a deal breaker. Or I cut the mat, which is less than ideal. I made a quick video to illustrate.
I’m just not a fan of that either. Still waiting on Maxpiders for trunk and frunk. Been happy with Tesla/WeatherTech for the seats.

Chiming in, also not happy with the tesmanian trunk mats. The lower level mat doesn't fit that great. The upper level mat doesnt allow access to the lower level. Also, the material is very hard/stiff. Basically any use of the lower compartments is a huge pain.

I love 3dmaxpiders, and I heard good things about tesmanian, but unfortunately my tesmanian set does not fit right. My driver mat got a 1inch play back and forth and it's extremely dangerous to drive on. It is sliding back and forth if you move your feet. Its just too small.. I cannot recommend them personally. Maybe I got a defective set. With the poor fitment of the driver mat, I didn't even bother to try the rest.

Picture showing a two finger gap between the mat and the bottom edge.

I contacted them last week, they stated they will get back to me. Hopefully they will let me return.

Attachments

• 20211129_120506.jpg
    20211129_120506.jpg
    523.1 KB · Views: 108
  • Informative
Reactions: GroovaEV
Any update on the 3dmats
Scans were done, but I am unaware as to the status of the scans and product development with our HQ. Model S refresh and plaid were scanned at the end of September. Assuming everything went well and all the data was collected, we should have the prototype by late this year, with the production version being released sometime early next year.
any update to be had? Are you considering the Elitect style for the Model S too? They are pretty nice looking mats....

Any update on the 3dmats

any update to be had? Are you considering the Elitect style for the Model S too? They are pretty nice looking mats....
I got this via email on Monday after asking:
We do not have an eta at this time, however, the mats & cargo liners are in production.
Please feel free to check back with us in a couple of months for updates.

I am interested in either the OEM Tesla floor liners (made by Weathertech), or the ones Weathertech sells, for a refresh 2024 Model S. I'm trying to figure out which front ones go higher. From the website pictures, it is very difficult to tell. I emailed Weathertech and they gave me a non answer. Please see the jpeg for the dimensions I seek. Can anyone measure theirs & report? Thanks in advance! This pic is from Tesla.com.
Tesla mats.jpeg

I am interested in either the OEM Tesla floor liners (made by Weathertech), or the ones Weathertech sells, for a refresh 2024 Model S. I'm trying to figure out which front ones go higher. From the website pictures, it is very difficult to tell. I emailed Weathertech and they gave me a non answer. Please see the jpeg for the dimensions I seek. Can anyone measure theirs & report? Thanks in advance! This pic is from Tesla.com.
View attachment 1028588
I’m not answering your question, but thought you should check these out too 🙂

Nicer design and finish.

Reactions: DerbyDave