Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Model S - floor mats, trunk mats etc?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My delivery is finally complete. Had a service appointment for something else today and they somehow dug deep (after I mentioned it a few times sitting in the waiting area) and came up with all my mats, trunk mats and covers, trunk shelf, as well as the back model S license plate bracket which without this forum, I didn't even realize was missing. Aside of Tesla service needs, I'm officially done with the buying, waiting, waiting, waiting, delivery, delivered with missing items, waiting, a couple gaps out of spec all fixed. ALL DONE! Rearview mirror time...until a legitimate issue arises. 😉

Hello, are the mats ready yet? Or do you have an ETA? Were proper scan ever completed?
Scans were done, but I am unaware as to the status of the scans and product development with our HQ. Model S refresh and plaid were scanned at the end of September. Assuming everything went well and all the data was collected, we should have the prototype by late this year, with the production version being released sometime early next year.

I got the Maxspiders about 4 years ago for my previous P100D and wasn't really a fan. They looked nice, were well made, but I had 2 issues with them. First, they were a bit hard to clean, it was almost as if they had this polymer coating. Second, when my shoes were wet while placing my right foot on the mat when getting into the car, I would always slip.

Perhaps this has changed over the years?

Anyone have updates on all-weather floor mats? Prefer the Maxpiders, based on my research, but still seems like they will not be out for a while.

I wish the Tesla All-Weather Liners were out. I know the Weathertechs are and are the same, but don’t like their logo and prefer Tesla’s. Thanks!

Will do. Just got shipped yesterday.
Completely forgot to respond back.. yes got all the mats (frunk, trunk, interior).. Honestly thougth i overpaid and/or was going to regret it instead of getting tuxmats. Low and behold, i REALLY like them. They fit as good as they can, and the fact that it covers every carpeted area in the car is BEAUTIFUL! Highly recommedn

Reactions: VM0412
So I don't think I'm very happy with the Tesmanian trunk mat. They shouldn't have included the left side as part of the main piece because it makes it difficult to get to the lower section. I use that lower section quite a bit for items I don't want rolling around. So this might be a deal breaker. Or I cut the mat, which is less than ideal. I made a quick video to illustrate.

Reactions: BobbyRitz