Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Model S - floor mats, trunk mats etc?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks BillHenn.

But he's right. We usually don't say "it fits" until we can get our hands on the vehicle to test fitment of our products. If there is anyone with a Refreshed Model S in the Los Angeles/San Bernardino Area of Southern California, we'd appreciate the chance to test our products on your vehicle. For assisting, you would receive a set of our floor mats that you help confirm/develop. Additionally, We'd like to be able to scan the Frunk and Cargo area of your vehicle to make Cargo Liners.
If I were in LA my car would be on the way to you right now. Loved your mats for the Model 3 (had front, rear, trunk, frunk).

I called RPM Tesla in Orange County, where I live, and they said 3D had come out to their shop a couple of times to scan the refresh Model S. I’m not sure how accurate that information was but there are plenty of Refresh models in SoCal already.

I called RPM Tesla in Orange County, where I live, and they said 3D had come out to their shop a couple of times to scan the refresh Model S. I’m not sure how accurate that information was but there are plenty of Refresh models in SoCal already.
We scanned a Model Y and some Model 3's but we definitely didn't do any checks on a refreshed Model S yet. RPM had said there would be a Model S for us to check, but we would only have the car for 10 minutes so we didn't go with that vehicle cause we need more time than that to scan it.

We scanned a Model Y and some Model 3's but we definitely didn't do any checks on a refreshed Model S yet. RPM had said there would be a Model S for us to check, but we would only have the car for 10 minutes so we didn't go with that vehicle cause we need more time than that to scan it.
My offer stands if you want to scan my car, I’m 15 minutes from RPM Tesla

Reactions: BobbyRitz
We've already contacted JavTPY and have scheduled an appointment with him. We should have the measurements soon. However, even if we get the new measurements, it will still take some time for us to design new mats, if the old ones don't fit as you have already mentioned.
How long would you estimate that it would take, assuming adjustments need to be made?

We've already contacted JavTPY and have scheduled an appointment with him. We should have the measurements soon. However, even if we get the new measurements, it will still take some time for us to design new mats, if the old ones don't fit as you have already mentioned.
@3DMatsUSA - Will you be scanning the trunk area for cargo area measurements too?

Reactions: BobbyRitz