Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Model S LR or used S LR Raven

thinger

Apr 21, 2020
Finland
Currently on here EU new MS LR is coming end of this year. So about 8m waiting time.

When I am checking prices, those used Raven are almost same price as new. About 10-15000 difference to new Model S which is about 96000.

I test drive one 2019 Raven and it was very good etc. Now next I have Model 3 Performance. So I am not sure yet is this MS the next or going to M3.

But if I am choosing MS should I wait or buy used one? Of course can save some money with used.

thinger

Apr 21, 2020
Finland
Wait and see how people in the US like the new S once they start deliveries here, then you can decide if it’s worth waiting for.
That's true. Plan is get something on summer. But let see what is coming after M3P test drive.

If that is best what you can get and there is not big difference between Raven and M3.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC