Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New model S nosecone update option?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2016 MS P90DL and have long wanted to update the nosecone/front fascia. The TSportline and Unplugged performance are the standards, but I'm still hesitant on the look, I saw this Couture Urethane OEM Facelift version showing up in alot of places, but hard to tell if it's legit or not, anyone have experience? I see the same manufacturer show up in many different stores, but not sure. Would love to see a finished version, having a hard time finding images. Thoughts?

I went down this path (albeit briefly) with our previous nose cone cars and the conclusion IMHO it just doesn't make sense given the cost plus the fact that you'll be left with some sort of pieced together car few people will want to pay market value for, let alone a premium for the work you had done. In the end I decided to just live with it until it made sense to update to a newer one with the aesthetic I was looking for. Not once have I regretted that decision.

Reactions: pilotSteve