Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Model S Owner

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone. New to the forums as I recently purchased my first Tesla (P100D). Will have Hardware 3 installed next Thursday to also take advantage of full self driving. My family's driven Tesla's since 2016 so I am fairly familiar with the vehicle and very excited.

I am interested in doing a chrome delete and getting black emblems. Anyone have recommendations on locations in South Orange County, CA? Considering going black or Carbon Fiber on the front grill and back chrome area of the trunk. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Reactions: LudicrousNJ
Hello everyone. New to the forums as I recently purchased my first Tesla (P100D). Will have Hardware 3 installed next Thursday to also take advantage of full self driving. My family's driven Tesla's since 2016 so I am fairly familiar with the vehicle and very excited.

I am interested in doing a chrome delete and getting black emblems. Anyone have recommendations on locations in South Orange County, CA? Considering going black or Carbon Fiber on the front grill and back chrome area of the trunk. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Welcome, and congrats!!