Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Model S video by Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
*snort*, damn it, no causing spit takes while drinking my morning tea!

Nothing new, not even any new images that I could tell, but the video was a nice reminder things are in motion.
Sorry 'bout that... Yea, i realize there's nothing major new here, but still...How can that not get you fired up...I just can not wait to get behind the wheel.

Look at 1:08 into the video - Model S definitely has similar deceleration-activated brake lights as the Roadster.

That's good for the car, but bad for the video, as I think the brake lights take away from what should be a nice shot of the car going through some S curves. I remember reshooting some footage when making my own little Roadster teaser to avoid brake lights. I'm surprised Tesla's video pros didn't do the same.

Look at 1:08 into the video - Model S definitely has similar deceleration-activated brake lights as the Roadster.

That's good for the car, but bad for the video, as I think the brake lights take away from what should be a nice shot of the car going through some S curves. I remember reshooting some footage when making my own little Roadster teaser to avoid brake lights. I'm surprised Tesla's video pros didn't do the same.

They should hire you to make a Model S video. Your Roadster video was awesome.

The best thing about this ad-lib podcast is that those guys talked about Tesla, the Model S, and the Model X for about 5 minutes and not once were they talking about the fact that the cars were electric. They were talking about how "Tesla's making some nice looking cars".

This ties to Elon's desire for Tesla not to be known for making great electric cars, but great cars, period.

The best thing about this ad-lib podcast is that those guys talked about Tesla, the Model S, and the Model X for about 5 minutes and not once were they talking about the fact that the cars were electric. They were talking about how "Tesla's making some nice looking cars".

This ties to Elon's desire for Tesla not to be known for making great electric cars, but great cars, period.

Great observation!
They also never said anything grossly inaccurate.