TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

New Model X 6-Seater All Weather Floor Mat

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by IslandRoadster, Jan 12, 2019.

1. IslandRoadster

Since I cannot find a way to delete the incorrect post I just made, I am listing the floor mat as a separate thread. This is a floor mat for a six-seat configuration Model X.

Have a new, all-weather floor mat that I never used before I sold my Model X. New from Tesla this will cost you $160 plus shipping. Here's Tesla's link: Model X All Weather Interior Mats You'll need to choose the mat you want from the drop-down.

Yours for $80 + $25 ground shipping. Payment via PayPal or Venmo in advance of shipping.

2. Kuhehoh

Kuhehoh Member

Hi! I can’t really tell from the pic - is this for the MX from before 10/17/16 or after 10/18/16?

Thanks!

3. IslandRoadster

Should be for after. I had a Model X that was delivered to me in March, 2017. I purchased this sometime thereafter, so should be for that vehicle. I never tested it though as it's still in the box. I'm happy to measure it for you if you tell me which dimensions you would like measured.

4. Kuhehoh

Kuhehoh Member

Thanks for replying - mine is from the earlier gen and it seems they changed the layout a little.

Good luck on your sale!

5. IslandRoadster

Thanks for your interest, @Kuhehoh!

6. zackmilo

zackmilo 2.2M+ Youtube views on my Model 3

ill take it for $100 shipped

7. IslandRoadster

Looks like my shipping is just over $50, so will be increasing the shipping accordingly from what I guess, above. Would sell for $80 + $50 shipping, or a total of $130.

fedexshipping.png

8. zackmilo

zackmilo 2.2M+ Youtube views on my Model 3