Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Model X 6-Seater All Weather Floor Mat

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since I cannot find a way to delete the incorrect post I just made, I am listing the floor mat as a separate thread. This is a floor mat for a six-seat configuration Model X.

Have a new, all-weather floor mat that I never used before I sold my Model X. New from Tesla this will cost you $160 plus shipping. Here's Tesla's link: Model X All Weather Interior Mats You'll need to choose the mat you want from the drop-down.

Yours for $80 + $25 ground shipping. Payment via PayPal or Venmo in advance of shipping.

View media item 119272

Should be for after. I had a Model X that was delivered to me in March, 2017. I purchased this sometime thereafter, so should be for that vehicle. I never tested it though as it's still in the box. I'm happy to measure it for you if you tell me which dimensions you would like measured.

Looks like my shipping is just over $50, so will be increasing the shipping accordingly from what I guess, above. Would sell for $80 + $50 shipping, or a total of $130.

fedexshipping.png