Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New model X and S line up! Cheaper model X!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
And is it just a. Software thing that if you felt long term you wanted the 295 you could upgrade? I just don’t see that 25 milestone is worth $8,000 but maybe someone could help me understand as this is my first Tesla. And does anyone think I will have an issue w/ my order if I want to change being that it was confirmed two days ago?

And is it just a. Software thing that if you felt long term you wanted the 295 you could upgrade? I just don’t see that 25 milestone is worth $8,000 but maybe someone could help me understand as this is my first Tesla. And does anyone think I will have an issue w/ my order if I want to change being that it was confirmed two days ago?

Typically they would work with you and help you to change it. You should start with your SA and if they dont help then call customer care, they will be able to send you a form to make the change. Ensure you tell them clearly you are not canceling but want to change the configuration. Max, they may ask for $500

• Helpful
Reactions: PrGrPa
Typically they would work with you and help you to change it. You should start with your SA and if they dont help then call customer care, they will be able to send you a form to make the change. Ensure you tell them clearly you are not canceling but want to change the configuration. Max, they may ask for $500

Would be worth the $500. Nervous they will want to take my $2500 deposit, then it’s more of a thought process if 5500 is worth the 25 miles.

I paid $116,750 for a 100D on 12-1-18 (not including taxes etc which comes out to $130K)
According to the Electrek article, P100D is now $117,000 at 3.5s (no Ludicrous mode at 2.8s).

A P100D without ludicrous mode is pointless.

Yawn, I need a 400+ mile range X.

For $93K this should already be happening.

There are technology and design limits. If Tesla can't make it happen with the smaller and more efficient Model 3, how exactly are they doing to do it in a Model X? How many people need 400+ miles of range in one day anyways?

If anything, this makes me LOL and just confirms what i've been saying all along, don't expect a new battery update for the Model S/X for a good amount of time. Tesla is trying to be profitable and crank out a cheaper Model 3, why on earth would they waste time and resources updating the Model X/S??

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: shrfu31 and P85_DA
This is BS on so many levels.

My $117K 100D is now selling for $96K.
For the same $117K, you can get a P100D.

WTF! $21K worth for Free Unlimited Supercharging. Some lever.

You're comparing a base level Model X 100D to a fully loaded 100D you bought months ago?

After adding the autopilot, white seats, and seating option, the Model X i ordered at $112k is now $108k. Big whoop. You seem shocked, its like Tesla never lowered the prices of their cars before. I bet you got the full $7500 federal credit as well, now you only get $3750...so calculate that in. Is it really that big of a difference worth crying an ocean over?