Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Model X page is up

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We unveiled the Model X Design prototype on February 9, 2012. It represents our current vision for this groundbreaking vehicle. We expect to begin production of Model X in late 2013, ramping up deliveries in early 2014. Model X will be priced comparable to a similarly equipped Model S. More details will be announced as production nears.

I think base X would be $67k. AWD probably a 10k option.

This pic from the new page (another variation is shown in the X reveal presentation @ 19:11) is amusing. May I present the magical floating car:

attachment.php?attachmentid=4181&stc=1.jpg

Clearly 'shopped to show the X in Elon's garage. Hope they got the scaling right.
Of course every picture on the current page is 'shopped, but the scale really matters in this one...

bg_04_garage_prod.jpg

Last edited:
This pic from the new page (another variation is shown in the X reveal presentation @ 19:11) is amusing. May I present the magical floating car:

attachment.php?attachmentid=4181&stc=1.jpg

Clearly 'shopped to show the X in Elon's garage. Hope they got the scaling right.
Of course every picture on the current page is 'shopped, but the scale really matters in this one...

View attachment 4181

Find the Roadster pic in the same garage.