Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Model Y 20" Induction Wheel and Winter Tire Package

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are you looking for winter tires? I have a new set of Model Y 20" Induction Wheels and Winter Tires. I purchased the set last winter from Tesla but they did not arrive until April and so they have never been installed. This package is not compatible with Model Y Performance Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive configured with 21" Performance Wheels, but I was told by Tesla service that they will fit other Model Y vehicles. The set includes:
  • 4x 20X9.5J ET45 Induction Wheels
  • 4x 255/40R20 Pirelli WINTER SOTTOZERO 3 tires
  • 4x Tesla logo Induction wheel caps
  • 4x BLE tire pressure sensors

Attachments

• IMG_4440.JPG
    IMG_4440.JPG
    672.3 KB · Views: 252
  • IMG_4441.JPG
    IMG_4441.JPG
    682.2 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_4445.JPG
    IMG_4445.JPG
    485.6 KB · Views: 164
Reactions: S5S5G6
Are you looking for winter tires? I have a new set of Model Y 20" Induction Wheels and Winter Tires. I purchased the set last winter from Tesla but they did not arrive until April and so they have never been installed. This package is not compatible with Model Y Performance Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive configured with 21" Performance Wheels, but I was told by Tesla service that they will fit other Model Y vehicles. The set includes:

Do you know why it's not compatible with a Performance? We put 19" Geminis on our MYP, so I imagine these would fit just fine.

Shouldn't this be posted here - Tesla Parts for Sale ?

Do you know why it's not compatible with a Performance? We put 19" Geminis on our MYP, so I imagine these would fit just fine.
The 20" Induction wheels will fit the PMY. The reason may be that these Pirelli SOTTOZERO 3 winter tires have a speed rating of V (149 MPH.) Although you would be unlikely to drive at the top speed of the PMY (155 MPH) this would exceed the speed rating of the tires. The OE tires on the PMY have a speed rating of W (168 MPH), the OE tires on the 20" Induction wheels and 19" Gemini wheel have a speed rating of Y (186 MPH.)

Reactions: Corndart and MTSN
I'm not trying to threadcrap but there really should be a sticky outlining some basic principles of for sale posting:

Clear item description
Price
Location of the item
Shipping terms and conditions (Yes, No; buyer pays / seller pays; limitations on where the seller will ship)
100% 👍
Then thread title changes to “SOLD -“ prefix when items are squared off. Would save a lot of time.

are these still for sale?