Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The final cut of the 8th episode of the Tesla Motors Club Podcast, featuring Balazs Biro, of the prominent Hungarian EV channel Villanyautósok, is now available. You can watch it now on YouTube or listen to it on all major podcast networks.

New Model Y 7 seater....flawless.

Took delivery about 3 weeks ago and everything has been great. The delivery was smooth. The cars paint had zero blemishes. There was a tad bit of polishing compound on car but I was happy to see a human looked over it before delivery. Interior was perfect. Mirrors adjusted well. Hvac works great. California though.

All functions on car work. 7 seat option is extremely helpful. 4 kid household. I’d wonder if having the second row face the opposite side would be a feasible option. Entry and space would improve I’d imagine or even doing a 60/40 or 80/20 split in rear seat to crawl in from the back.
Range has been good considering how hard I drive. We absolutely love this car!

Took delivery about 3 weeks ago and everything has been great. The delivery was smooth. The cars paint had zero blemishes. There was a tad bit of polishing compound on car but I was happy to see a human looked over it before delivery. Interior was perfect. Mirrors adjusted well. Hvac works great. California though.

All functions on car work. 7 seat option is extremely helpful. 4 kid household. I’d wonder if having the second row face the opposite side would be a feasible option. Entry and space would improve I’d imagine or even doing a 60/40 or 80/20 split in rear seat to crawl in from the back.
That's good to know! Congrats! I ordered a 7 seater too but still waiting for a VIN.

That's great! Could you tell us more about the room with 4 kids in the car? You feel like there's enough room for them in the way back to feel safe? Appreciate it!

Congrats - I picked up my 5 seater today also with good results.
No problems found in the short time I've had it.
Good news for all.
Update: posted above on the day I got the car, May 1.
Since then I have discovered a few minor fixes needed.
1). Glove box door out of alignment
2). App not locking door as I walk away and does not fold mirrors.
3). Driver's window does not work on auto down. Must hold switch to raise/lower window.
I have a mobile service appointment in 2 days, so hopefully they can resolve these minor problems.

Reactions: swheat6345

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC