Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Model Y 7 seater....flawless.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took delivery about 3 weeks ago and everything has been great. The delivery was smooth. The cars paint had zero blemishes. There was a tad bit of polishing compound on car but I was happy to see a human looked over it before delivery. Interior was perfect. Mirrors adjusted well. Hvac works great. California though.

All functions on car work. 7 seat option is extremely helpful. 4 kid household. I’d wonder if having the second row face the opposite side would be a feasible option. Entry and space would improve I’d imagine or even doing a 60/40 or 80/20 split in rear seat to crawl in from the back.
Range has been good considering how hard I drive. We absolutely love this car!

Took delivery about 3 weeks ago and everything has been great. The delivery was smooth. The cars paint had zero blemishes. There was a tad bit of polishing compound on car but I was happy to see a human looked over it before delivery. Interior was perfect. Mirrors adjusted well. Hvac works great. California though.

All functions on car work. 7 seat option is extremely helpful. 4 kid household. I’d wonder if having the second row face the opposite side would be a feasible option. Entry and space would improve I’d imagine or even doing a 60/40 or 80/20 split in rear seat to crawl in from the back.
That's good to know! Congrats! I ordered a 7 seater too but still waiting for a VIN.

That's great! Could you tell us more about the room with 4 kids in the car? You feel like there's enough room for them in the way back to feel safe? Appreciate it!

Congrats - I picked up my 5 seater today also with good results.
No problems found in the short time I've had it.
Good news for all.
Update: posted above on the day I got the car, May 1.
Since then I have discovered a few minor fixes needed.
1). Glove box door out of alignment
2). App not locking door as I walk away and does not fold mirrors.
3). Driver's window does not work on auto down. Must hold switch to raise/lower window.
I have a mobile service appointment in 2 days, so hopefully they can resolve these minor problems.

Reactions: swheat6345