Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New model Y coming next year??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Now I read a couple of times in local Danish forum, people saying they have read somewhere that there should be a new Model Y with new exterior and interior coming in 2023 or 2024. Is that something anyone knows anything factual about?

it would depend on what you mean by "new". The model Y is the newest one of the tesla models. There has been no significant change with model 3s since 2017, for example, but there are iterations of things added (and subtracted).

"A new XXX in the next couple of years" sounds like regular "psychic style" predictions though... like going to one of those phone psychics and them telling you something like "I predict you are going to meet someone who will be influential to you in the next 24 months", or something like that.

Reactions: Steen2000
I’d expect some minor interior changes as suggested up thread to more closely unify the driver controls with the S/X. Whether or not this is an “enhancement” is subjective. IMO the S/X driver interface is a dumpster fire.

Body/styling changes? Not a chance. They just spent billions to get Austin and Berlin online… the thought of them going into a retooling phase as early as next year is absurd.