Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Model Y has version 2020.47.104

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My M3 was delivered March 18th. Still stuck on 2020.47.104 and waiting for an update. I think the biweekly update myth is a bust at this point. I believe there are other factors at play here.

Normally I would be patient and enjoy the car as is, but sentry mode is extremely unstable and my car randomly factory reset itself at one point.

Last edited:
Look what popped up at work!! Got the y about 2 weeks ago.
image.jpg

Just got mine as well, haha. They pushed it in a batch to all of us. Is this a new firmware or was it previously released for Model 3?
It isn't anything super new. I believe the version numbers work like this: year.week.build so it's a 2021 update from the fourth week of the year -- BUT, my model 3 is on 2020.4.12, so it is at least slightly newer than that.

I have model 3 longe range that was delivered two weeks ago with this software 2020.47.104. Today 04.07.2021 is the first time I have an update ready for download. If you are interested I will let you know late tonight what it was after download and install