Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Model Y has version 2020.47.104

GeneralPlatty

Mar 24, 2021
US
My M3 was delivered March 18th. Still stuck on 2020.47.104 and waiting for an update. I think the biweekly update myth is a bust at this point. I believe there are other factors at play here.

Normally I would be patient and enjoy the car as is, but sentry mode is extremely unstable and my car randomly factory reset itself at one point.

Last edited:

everydaychris

Feb 10, 2020
CA
Look what popped up at work!! Got the y about 2 weeks ago.
image.jpg

ralphlaren

Mar 29, 2021
Seattle, WA
I picked up a Model 3 LR AWD on March 26 and I’m still on 2020.47.104 so it's not just Model Y's that are stuck in update purgatory. Came over here because seemed pointless to start another thread. I’ll keep you posted if I get moved to 2021 versioning with my M3
A follow up for y'all: today I got the software update 2021.4.13 pushed to my M3 LR AWD

iamnid

Dec 4, 2019
Riverside, CA
Just got mine as well, haha. They pushed it in a batch to all of us. Is this a new firmware or was it previously released for Model 3?
It isn't anything super new. I believe the version numbers work like this: year.week.build so it's a 2021 update from the fourth week of the year -- BUT, my model 3 is on 2020.4.12, so it is at least slightly newer than that.

jackgSD

Feb 2, 2021
San Diego, CA
First impression is the left part of the screen takes up too much real estate. Wish it was adjustable.
Yep. Thinking the same thing, but I’m going to let it drive for a bit to see if i get used to it, or if the visualization is better than before. I’m just pumped about Boombox, Polytopia, and Cat Quest, hahaha!

Reactions: Wulf0123

Panther1

Mar 30, 2021
San Diego
I have model 3 longe range that was delivered two weeks ago with this software 2020.47.104. Today 04.07.2021 is the first time I have an update ready for download. If you are interested I will let you know late tonight what it was after download and install

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC