Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Model Y has version 2020.47.104

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2EDA08E0-1287-4652-894C-0C24DBF502C5.jpeg

Anyone else inside their Tesla while the update is installing?
Makes so many weird noises 🤪

So now my car says navigate on autopilot is not available in my region as well as stop sign control etc...

What the.. I have FSD and it worked fine before the update. I reset it with the 2 scroll wheels and nothing.
We shall see when I take it for a drive

So now my car says navigate on autopilot is not available in my region as well as stop sign control etc...

What the.. I have FSD and it worked fine before the update. I reset it with the 2 scroll wheels and nothing.
We shall see when I take it for a drive
Something similar happened to me though I don’t have FSD. Soft reset followed by putting it in drive and going 500 ft cleared it

Don’t know abiut
It won’t, lol. Cars on “factory firmware” don’t get their first updates until the routine bi-weekly update push hits.
After this initial first update, only then does the advanced setting actually put your vehicle into any priority update pool.
Just found this out from my SA.
Once your car is in the regular loop you can alternatively tap the advanced button 7-10 times rapidly and trigger any instant updates that would otherwise come later.
Don’t know about this. When I picked up my car a few weeks ago it had a update ready to download at the service center during my pick up. Waited till I got home before I installed.

Does anybody know what this symbol is after the update? been trying to look it up, probably just not searching the right stuff. Also double speed limit signs haha

Attachments

• PXL_20210409_000717638.jpg
    PXL_20210409_000717638.jpg
    765.2 KB · Views: 50