Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Model Y - no autopilot??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my new model Y in NJ yesterday (LR, White/Black, 19"). When driving home, I saw that the autopilot was calibrating via the blue wheel on the display. After a period of time, the wheel disappeared and has not returned. Am I missing something? Do i have to enable autopilot somewhere? Really enjoyed reading this forum leading up to delivery!

Picked up my new model Y in NJ yesterday (LR, White/Black, 19"). When driving home, I saw that the autopilot was calibrating via the blue wheel on the display. After a period of time, the wheel disappeared and has not returned. Am I missing something? Do i have to enable autopilot somewhere? Really enjoyed reading this forum leading up to delivery!
autopilot shows up when its available. No steering wheel means its not available in that area. Autosteer and FSD visualization should be turned on in autopilot settings.

I was just about to make a thread about how confusing the different variations of autopilot is. especially youtube videos who dont label the videos correctly such as basic autopilot which is standard vs enhanced vs FSD. I thought I had navigate on autopilot via the basic package.

did you agree to the tesla vision terms? Its in the tesla account

Reactions: SQLDevDBA
Make sure you've enabled everything in the Autopilot section of the UI. And I think I read somewhere that Auto High Beams functionality also has to be enabled, so make sure that is on as well - in the Lights section. Not sure if that is for basic AP or FSD.

Reactions: SQLDevDBA