Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Model Y Order

T_Gravity

Apr 5, 2021
Houston, Texas
I have a quick question if any one can help me. I have ordered a Model Y which is now on hold, I want to take the delivery in June as we are in the process of building a new home and do not want to mess with the mortgage process. I am now thinking to change the color from White to MSM, what would be the process to get this done and also, do I loose the price I got when I ordered? ( It was $1000 cheaper when I placed the order)

Thanks in advance?

mp0417

Feb 9, 2021
Bay Area
I had the same experience. I had the Feb $1k cheaper pricing and when I asked about changing the configuration they said I'd go to the current pricing. You should be able to keep the order on hold for 4-6 months from the time you submitted the order without any impact though.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC