Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Model Y owner - What should I know?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You'll never get the 303 miles advertised. Be happy with 220 and enjoy lunch with your family while charging.
Coming from a 2013 P85 yea i hear you on that. "265" LOL i barely would get 160 on average. However, i sold my P85 and have a MY (non-performance with the smaller tires) on order. I am hoping that the battery efficiency is way better, the fact that its AWD non performance and that the heat pump (compared to whatever was in the MS) will significantly make a difference in real world range. Are you saying thats not the case? You only get 220 real world miles on your MY? If that is the general consensus I might cancel my order....

Coming from a 2013 P85 yea i hear you on that. "265" LOL i barely would get 160 on average. However, i sold my P85 and have a MY (non-performance with the smaller tires) on order. I am hoping that the battery efficiency is way better, the fact that its AWD non performance and that the heat pump (compared to whatever was in the MS) will significantly make a difference in real world range. Are you saying thats not the case? You only get 220 real world miles on your MY? If that is the general consensus I might cancel my order....
I don't really keep track of the day to day miles. I only really noticed it on a long trip, where I had to stop in the middle. But that's highway at 75-80 with the AC ON.