TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

New MS 85 owner!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by AluminiumStork, Dec 12, 2014.

1. AluminiumStork

Hello all!
    Good to be here! Picked up my 85 yesterday from the Dania center... drove it back south on I-95 during rush hour... almost chewed my lower lip off worried that someone was going to hit me... but now safe at home. Not cause I own one now... but it IS the best car I have ever owned/driven.
    Going to see if I start a blog about my Tesla adventures... I will let you guys know if I do.
    Now to figure out an errand so I can drive her some more...
    Here she is right before I drove her home

Attached Files:

2. Electric700

Electric700 Member

Wow, congrats! I hope you have many years of safe and fun drives. Just play with the screen and other controls with the car parked only :wink:.

3. Hodginator

Hodginator Member

Congrats! Beautiful car.

4. Sgt Barone

Sgt Barone Member

Congrats! Gorgeous car. Welcome to TMC!

5. shivasmith

shivasmith Member

Congratulations! Enjoy! :^)

I picked up my Model S just 3 weeks ago... most beautiful, fun to drive, technologically advanced and outright awesome car that I've ever owned / driven... car is amazing every single day.

It's like a dream to have one in your garage... I still can't believe I actually own one... just absolutely love the car. :)