Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New MX - What accessories do I need?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm more into safety and utility things. In the frunk I carry a 4 ton bottle jack, wheel chocks, air pump, tire puncture kit, calibrated socket wrench for wheel lug nuts, microfiber cloths and no-rinse car wash diluted and ready to use for bugs, etc,, microfiber cloths and glass cleaner, cargo net, a Leatherman tool (screwdrivers, knives, pliers, file), moving pads and plastic sheets to protect the cargo area in the trunk, and a digital tire pressure gauge. I bought a Tesla CHAdeMO adapter but have never used it. And I keep the the mobile charger on board along with an emergency kit. I charge with a Tesla wall charger on a 220V/60A circuit.

The car cover and spare tire (3rd party 20" wheel and used front tire) stay home unless I'm taking a long trip.

In the door, a feather duster for the IP and Touchscreen is handy along with a Tesla umbrella (from when they actually gave you stuff with the car) and a pair of compact binoculars.
Got a link for the calibrated lug wrench? I prefer to leave my torque wrench at home.

I'm more into safety and utility things. In the frunk I carry a 4 ton bottle jack, wheel chocks, air pump, tire puncture kit, calibrated socket wrench for wheel lug nuts, microfiber cloths and no-rinse car wash diluted and ready to use for bugs, etc,, microfiber cloths and glass cleaner, cargo net, a Leatherman tool (screwdrivers, knives, pliers, file), moving pads and plastic sheets to protect the cargo area in the trunk, and a digital tire pressure gauge. I bought a Tesla CHAdeMO adapter but have never used it. And I keep the the mobile charger on board along with an emergency kit. I charge with a Tesla wall charger on a 220V/60A circuit.

The car cover and spare tire (3rd party 20" wheel and used front tire) stay home unless I'm taking a long trip.

In the door, a feather duster for the IP and Touchscreen is handy along with a Tesla umbrella (from when they actually gave you stuff with the car) and a pair of compact binoculars.
Nice! I carry a first aid kit, some tools, a tire repair kit, car wash supplies, Tesla pucks, a couple of umbrellas, etc...

I haven't got a spare tire for the X yet, although I still may. I had one for my S.

Nice! I carry a first aid kit, some tools, a tire repair kit, car wash supplies, Tesla pucks, a couple of umbrellas, etc...

I haven't got a spare tire for the X yet, although I still may. I had one for my S.
What are Tesla pucks?
I've never had a car that came without a single tool, jack, or spare tire before my MXs. I guess that's because there's almost nothing you can fix without a call to a service center. Still, I need to have the most basic puncture solution for a tire on board. I drive in places where there's no cell reception.

What are Tesla pucks?
I've never had a car that came without a single tool, jack, or spare tire before my MXs. I guess that's because there's almost nothing you can fix without a call to a service center. Still, I need to have the most basic puncture solution for a tire on board. I drive in places where there's no cell reception.
They’re used to be able to jack the car up. The puck looks like a hockey puck but has a little knob on the top that slides in to a stop on the car. It then gives you a grippy hard surface to put a Jack on.

I've never seen them! Where did you get them? A Tesla part?
These are it.

20221022_094330.jpg

But FYI, so u don't end up with the wrong ones: 2022 Model X Jack Holes Not Aligned

Reactions: RossRAllen
Just wanted to say thank you...I just ordered a screen protector, a console organizer and a few carbon fiber vinyl stickers for the door handles and the front lip/opening.
I just wanted to circle back and say I really enjoy this stuff. The carbon fiber pieces for the door handles look good and should help ensure the don’t get scratched up as it’s a high touch area that’s glossy. The carbon fiber front lip looks cool too. Came with two pieces, which I needed both of! Watch the instructional video before you just try and it blind. My favorite part of what ordered though is the center console organizer. It really adds more utility and function to the cavernous hole under the armrest.