Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

new MY long range still on 2021.11.102

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took delivery on 8/22, still on 2021.11.102. MY LR 5 seaters. Took the car to service center for a few minor thing and was told that was the latest software available for my car. Tried with mobile tech with same result. Anyone on this version or in the same boat?

Took delivery on 8/22, still on 2021.11.102. MY LR 5 seaters. Took the car to service center for a few minor thing and was told that was the latest software available for my car. Tried with mobile tech with same result. Anyone on this version or in the same boat?
took delivery 9/3 and I'm on the same version. Experienced my first glitch today, wouldn't recognize my phonekey until I did a system restart.

Reactions: Deutsch100
on 11.102 here too. Took delivery on 9/8. It sounds like a small number of 11.102s are getting upgrades per others using TeslaFi, but it seems like our Vision-only, later builds might be on a firmware branch that will take a little longer to rejoin.

crossing my fingers for an update soon, but honestly the car is also operating flawlessly so I’m not sure I want to rock the boat…

on 11.102 here too. Took delivery on 9/8. It sounds like a small number of 11.102s are getting upgrades per others using TeslaFi, but it seems like our Vision-only, later builds might be on a firmware branch that will take a little longer to rejoin.

crossing my fingers for an update soon, but honestly the car is also operating flawlessly so I’m not sure I want to rock the boat…
This is my thought exactly.

only wish they would incorporate sound leveling and speed dependent volume adjustments so it’s not super loud while getting off the highway. Annoying they haven’t figured this out yet with their “premium” sound.

I also find the audio cuts out on calls unless I mute my end while waiting for them to finish talking. Something about them not wanting feedback or echo is not performed well.

I’m on 11.103. It seems to work just fine. I’m not sure what the rush is to update.

I only watch Netflix once in a blue moon and don’t need Disney + for a while.

Only feature I would want is smoother stop and go traffic braking. I think it’s getting better the more I use it but at slower speeds it’s a bit abrasive.

I’m on 11.103. It seems to work just fine. I’m not sure what the rush is to update.

I only watch Netflix once in a blue moon and don’t need Disney + for a while.

Only feature I would want is smoother stop and go traffic braking. I think it’s getting better the more I use it but at slower speeds it’s a bit abrasive.
well, expecting the car wash mode for going to the tunnel wash

Just took delivery on 10/16 and I’m on version 11.104. No Disney+ or car wash mode. I have a service appointment tomorrow for something else, but will mention the software and will hope they can update it